RC phantom asssistant

Reaction score
Anyone got a clue as to running through the rc installer assistantto calibrate remote as in how does the rc assistant communicate to my unit , as it dosnt say anything about connecting the phantom via usb etc

If you have purchased you bird recently very good chance that you have the latest version of the RC firmware and therefore not need to mess with it. You can use the assistant version 1.08 to calibrate the sticks.

if you are going to use the RC assistant you have to take apart the Transmitter to gain access to the micro usb plug.

rfernandez said:
If you have purchased you bird recently very good chance that you have the latest version of the RC firmware and therefore not need to mess with it. You can use the assistant version 1.08 to calibrate the sticks.

if you are going to use the RC assistant you have to take apart the Transmitter to gain access to the micro usb plug.

Got my P2 with Zen Mount a few weeks ago. The transmitter has a mini USB port on the bottom. No Transmitter disassembly required. The P2 Vision (which I returned) came with a transmitter with no mini USB port on it. So I had to disassemble the transmitter to use the RC assistant.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj