RC not connecting to PC

Reaction score
NEW Out of the box, the PC will not recognize the RC. It will and has recognized the Phantom Vision + and has done the updates but when I plug the RC into the USB it does not see it.. no lights on the software. RC talks to Phantom2 + (as in powers up and spins motors) but RC does not talk to computer. Drivers and software were installed per instructions, but RC will not talk to computer and no lights. I trust someone can help me with this.. or should I assume it is an out of the box failure.

JON

Before any flight I have downloaded the Phantom and RC assistant software and drivers for PC.. installed fine. Opened the software turned on RC and went to RC Basic setup tab... no lights no control stick indication on screen. Tried several times to connect with no luck. Turned the Phantom On to check to see if the RC talks to the Phantom... it does spin the motors. Then Plugged in the Phantom 2 + quadcopter to the PC and it was able to receive the updates. I need to run and calibrate the RC like the manual urges you to do before flight. Quadcopter connected but RC does NOT. Thanks for any insight into this.

OK,

Open RC assistant,
RC turned Off,
Connect USB cable to PC and RC,
Turn on RC...

Any luck?

nothing.. no lights on Assistant panel . I have tried it with WIFI extender off and ON, but that should have nothing to do with it I assume.

Tried installing drivers and software on another computer and connecting.. still nothing ... Im thinking out of the box failure??????

Fixed the issue. I downloaded both programs from dji but there is a 3rd download aswell.
Its called dji windows driver install. Download and connected the rc straight away.

Doh!

You said you did that ;) :lol: .

Great- go FLY!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4