RC Losing Signal on every flight

Reaction score
Need help.....brought my Phantom 3 standard to Orlando for spring break. Flying with no issues back in MI. Once I get about 200 feet out and approximately 100 feet up in the air the RC signal is lost and the unit returns to the home. The only upgrade I have done since I arrived in Orlando was purchasing a new iPhone 7. I am flying with a buddy that is using the exact same phantom model and is having zero issues. Please give me suggestions.....

My P4P did this too. I had to return it to Amazon. If your phone works fine on your buddies exact same setup I'd bet you got a bad one.

Need help.....brought my Phantom 3 standard to Orlando for spring break. Flying with no issues back in MI. Once I get about 200 feet out and approximately 100 feet up in the air the RC signal is lost and the unit returns to the home. The only upgrade I have done since I arrived in Orlando was purchasing a new iPhone 7. I am flying with a buddy that is using the exact same phantom model and is having zero issues. Please give me suggestions.....
HI you can try a windsurfer might help a bit,,also helps a lot almost aiming remote at aircraft.?.some are bad for WiFi connections,,,,gosh I think we all have some sort of WiFi issues..my p34k is only good for 500ft tops,,,,,you can get WiFi range extenders,,,,some cheap some cost more...heaps to choose from:)

Your iPhone shouldn't be the problem, did you trade remotes with your buddy?

Rod

@pinglefty
You didn't do any Firmware updates between it worked then not?

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair