RC Firmware Inconsistent - ERROR

Reaction score
The app states I have to update my firmware in 'overall status' where is that on the new app?

I have update the bird OK no issues, stuck the adapter in the RC and nothing, try to fly and I get that message

any ideas folks?

App V 2.7.2

P3P - 1.8.80

RC 1.5.8

Just checking - do you already know that you need to update the RC through the app and not with an adapter?

The 1.8 release notes state that both the phantom and the RC need to be updated which is due to encryption changes. If you went to 1.8 on the bird already, you'll need 1.6 on the RC before you will be able to fly.

Reactions: HueJorgan
YUP through the app is the answer its doing it as I type - what a dummy

Thanks appreciated

Reactions: Oso
Once you update RC to 1.6, you might also plan to update App to 2.8.0

Reactions: HueJorgan
Is that a BETA? can't see it on the website

ahhh sorry i realised you meant the app i didnt read your post correctly - ooops

downloading from the app store now

thanks again folks

ahhh sorry i realised you meant the app i didnt read your post correctly - ooops

downloading from the app store now

thanks again folks
If you don't mind let me say something. Flying needs lots of patience and careful reading to be a successful pilot and have tons of fun. Most of the errors during flying are human errors and can definitely be avoided if we are little bit more careful.

You are of course correct

I am loving learning this beautiful hobby, even my minor crash ended up fun loved repairing the slight damage

Testing my work having fun is what is all about

You are of course correct

I am loving learning this beautiful hobby, even my minor crash ended up fun loved repairing the slight damage

Testing my work having fun is what is all about
Enjoy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31