RC controller needs repair. Latest update. All sorted

Reaction score
My RC for my P4 will not fully charge. It has never been dropped and is in mint condition although 2 year old now. The best I can get sometimes is around 60 percent. Not enough to fly 2 batteries. DJI wanted to replace the whole mother board at a big cost. Can anyone recommend in the uk where I can send it or obtain a quote for repair. i live in the south west. Thanks. Mark.

My RC for my P4 will not fully charge. It has never been dropped and is in mint condition although 2 year old now. The best I can get sometimes is around 60 percent. Not enough to fly 2 batteries. DJI wanted to replace the whole mother board at a big cost. Can anyone recommend in the uk where I can send it or obtain a quote for repair. i live in the south west. Thanks. Mark.
Have you tried any of the possible solutions to similar problems that people have written about here?

Have a read through if you haven't already...

I found this company with a simple Google search Drone Repairs.

There are others, although with the pretty good postal service in the UK, there's probably no reason to limit your search geographically within the UK.

You asked about this before, didn't you? Phanthom 4 RC not fully charging. How much to repair

Was hoping problem might have been resolved by now. Yes. Last August. At that time i could get almost 70 percent. That was all I needed to fly 2 batteries. I may buy a new controller. Any suggestions on best one to get.

Well 2 weeks ago my RC would only charge 1%. Sent the RC to drone doctor. Took 7 days from sending to its return. Just arrived back today. 99% charged [emoji106]. Test will be when I need to recharge it. This was the problem “I've examined your DJI Phantom 4 controller and can report that the charging circuitry requires re-flowing to remedy the charging issues on this unit”. Including all fees and delivery costs it was £160.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj