P3 Firmware RC connection issues

Reaction score
Good Evening guys/gals,

I have upgraded to the newest firmware by loading the bin file on sd, however I am having problems getting the controller, drone and phone in sync. I have tried relinking the AC and RC through the app, manually on the RC to no avail. After several chats with DJI tech support and eventually getting them on the phone I am at a loss as to what to do. I have also tried uninstalling the app, using an ipad instead of my iphone 7 etc. At the end of my phone call DJI tech support said the controller was likely bad and that I should send it in to be repaired. That seemed like it was pulled from you know where and I doubt it would fix my issues. Has anyone had any experience or can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Reid

Good Evening guys/gals,

I have upgraded to the newest firmware by loading the bin file on sd, however I am having problems getting the controller, drone and phone in sync. I have tried relinking the AC and RC through the app, manually on the RC to no avail. After several chats with DJI tech support and eventually getting them on the phone I am at a loss as to what to do. I have also tried uninstalling the app, using an ipad instead of my iphone 7 etc. At the end of my phone call DJI tech support said the controller was likely bad and that I should send it in to be repaired. That seemed like it was pulled from you know where and I doubt it would fix my issues. Has anyone had any experience or can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Reid
Hey mate,

I am having the exact same problem. It's not our equipment, it's the software update. After updating the SW to firmware v1.10.90 the connection between the remote and the phantom is intermittment. Sometimes the camera does not register on teh ipad and states that the phantom is disconnected yet i can still fly the phantom around?? Can someone please tell me what the hell is happening, and even better, how to fix it??

Cheers fella's
MDP3085

Do a search on downgrading firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31