Rc calibration Q

Reaction score
When calibrating the RC I assume you move the control sticks in a circular motion? Should the % bar on screen go up? Once complete should it look like the pic below? Any help would be much appreciated.
44272831279aa5fcc88bf95dbd264b44.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

looks like it needs calibrating-- not completed?? this should not be the result of calibration

Reactions: SirAchie
Is the idea to rotate the sticks 360 or from centre out + is the % bar supposed to give indication of completion?

OK so the penny just dropped. In app states "Put the sticks in the centre position and press start" So me like a fool was putting both sticks to the centre if the RC and then hitting start. What your supposed to do is don't touch the sticks, press start, then rotate 360'. Well hope this helps some other Noobie, you live and learn.

Reactions: Mike Mauk and snerd
OK so the penny just dropped. In app states "Put the sticks in the centre position and press start" So me like a fool was putting both sticks to the centre if the RC and then hitting start. What your supposed to do is don't touch the sticks, press start, then rotate 360'. Well hope this helps some other Noobie, you live and learn.

That's how I learned most of everything.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: SirAchie

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4