Rapid Shake During Flight (help)

Reaction score
Hello, I recently bought a new P3P about 3 days ago, updated & everything & it has been flying okay, until today.

I am having 2 problems, which i will list below:

While flying today, i notice twice the signal stayed very strong & really no disconnects, but i get a notification NON-GPS, i see the GPS bar drop 1 bar & it says this, it says 16 satellites like it had when in GPS mode, but when it drops 1 bar it says NON-GPS, this happened once during my first flight today, then on my second flight it switched back & forth from GPS to NON-GPS during almost the entire flight.

Also, while flying today I was a few 1000 feet out & the craft rocked rapidly like it was about to go down, it kinda looked like what happens when something strikes it or VRS, i was flying straight & not descending or anything, i was about 300' up, again this happened before basically the same thing i experienced a few days ago.

It happened also during my first flight a few days ago but i disregarded it as i thought it would work itself out. I will attach a video & the flight logs on my 2 flights today & any help is much appreciated!

Flight log where it switched between GPS to NON-GPS once: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Flight Log where it kept switching from NON-GPS to GPS several times throughout the flight & also where the craft shook like it was about to go down: HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Video of the craft rapidly shaking:

while flying today I was a few 1000 feet out & the craft rocked rapidly like it was about to go down
It looks like it might have been a little windy.

I don't see any rapid shake in the video. You were pretty much going full throttle and decided to let go of the throttle stick. The phantom used active braking to come to a quick deceleration

It looks like it might have been a little windy.
Hello, winds were 4 MPH with no gusts. Also, what do you think about the NON-GPS issue?

I don't see any rapid shake in the video. You were pretty much going full throttle and decided to let go of the throttle stick. The phantom used active braking to come to a quick deceleration
Please look at the 20th second of the video, you can see it there. Also, i was simply moving forward & let go of the throttle when i seen the shake, i then hit RTH in a panic.

do a new compass calibration...

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj