rapid flashing yellow light / lost tx

Reaction score
Hi folks, I havent used my phantom 1.1.1 for about 4 months. I kept it in a case. When I took it out from the box and I tried to fly and i got the yellow rapid flash light, i could control my phantom. there was no connection between the transmitter and the receiver. I changed the battery in my transmitter. I re-connected the battery for the phantom few times. Sometimes when I started the phantom the yellow flashing light gone for about 5-10 sec, once I was able to start the phantom but the the signal was lost again and I wasnt able the shut it down using the transmitter. I had the firmware 4.0.

Then I updated the firmware to 4.2, but still the same issue. I have naza v2 and the transmitter is on D-BUS.
I also tried to link the transmitter with the receiver using the small button inside the phantom. (Not sure it worked)

Any idea what went wrong? Is it possible that the receiver or the transmitter (DJ6) is faulty ?

I hope you guys can help me to solve this issue. Finally I have time and the weather is good and I am not able to fly :(

Thanks! :geek:

When I took it out from the box and I tried to fly and i got the yellow rapid flash light, i could control my phantom. there was no connection between the transmitter and the receiver.
Thanks! :geek:[/quote]

Im confused. You said you could control the phantom but had lost transmitter signal?
First point is that you can't just take these things out of the box and fly them.(Conennect to your computer and calibrate IMU)
Seond-Calibrate the compass by flicicking the S1(I think) top right toggle switch 6-10 times and do the compass calibration.
Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20