Rapid beeping

Reaction score
My p4p+ just started this... after starting motors it beeps rapidly , constantly... flying in same location... everything recalibrated... battery's good... all functions according to self check are good... flight max altitude set below shown restricted height...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Proximity sensor warning.
Does it outside after rotors start up, absolutly nothing around aircraft for 75 feet... unless your thinking downward sensor... if so, after three years ownership why would it start now?

In the video you posted, there is a water bottle in front of the drone... The screen is showing it sees something about 4 feet, slightly to the right...

Did you have these sensors disabled in the past and not know it?

Sensors have always been on... just turned them off and beeping stopped... turned back on and beepinjg started again... never beeped on start up before. tried taking off... went to 100ft AGL and beeping continued... landed, still beeping... stopped motors and beeping stops...

video was taken inside so screen could be seem... outside same result... clear for 75+ feet all sides outside... always turned on... no setting changed other than camera... flown it 15 time this week no issues until yesterday

Have you tried a sensor calibration? May be something amiss with one of them sending erroneous info

Rapid beep sensors, slow beep remote sticks calibration. Something is in the way of sensors or sensor calibration required.

Rapid beep sensors, slow beep remote sticks calibration. Something is in the way of sensors or sensor calibration required.
While I truly appreciate the responses... Yes I have re calibrated the sensors with app successfully, twice... I understand the beeps indicate sensor alert... no, there is nothing blocking nor closer than 75+ feet away, even carefully cleaned the sensor lenses. I am flying from my launching pad at home where I have 100 plus flights with no issues. Flew 4 times day before without issue. Tried 4 different fully charged batteries... screen shows all functions ok.... disconnect remote from drone and reconnected... baffled Even at 100 ft AGL it continues to rapid beep... only settings changed were camera shutter speeds, Never crashed nor has it ever had a hard landing...

Just a shot in the dark, there may be a problem with the sensors in the end, but did you try calibrating them with your PC?

Sorry about your problem, if turning off sensors solves then at least you're good to fly but carefully. Many turn off on purpose. Hopefully it corrects itself eventually.

Could be a simple wiring issue. Probably will need to be opened to find the source of this issue.
If it was mine, I’d send it off to DJI and probably get a new one back in return.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic