Rants Not Permitted. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DJI Sucks !!!!!!!¡!; No Customer Service !!!!¡!!;; No Customer Support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum .
This is not the way to join a forum how about tell us what is wrong with your bird maybe someone can help .

Reactions: Jaime Ray Vaughn
We could take your word for it or you could tell us what happened.

There is rarely a reason to contact DJI when forums like this exist.

Reactions: 750r
This is your second post or rant. You still haven't said what the issue is.

DJI Sucks !!!!!!!¡!; No Customer Service !!!!¡!!;; No Customer Support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I call a 'hit and run' post. Feeling better now?
Very often posts like yours tell us everything we need to know -about you, not DJI.

FWIW, I'm with the OP on this one. DJI took all of my money and made me buy these awesome flying machines. Nobody should be allowed to have this much fun. It's downright criminal!

Well to be fair, I have to agree with the OP. I tried for 3 days to take advantage of DJI's new and improved customer service. I called their US tech support or help line - whatever they call it, too many times to count during those days only to hear the recording that went something like "Thank you for calling DJI, we are experiencing a higher than normal call volume, please try calling back later" and then I would be hung up on.
So much for their "improved" customer service.

As usual I turned to the DJI community and between 3 forums, I has the problem solved within hours! A member of this forum even made a video to show me exactly what I needed to do (wasn't the fix, but led us down the right path to the fix)! Can't beat that sort of "customer service!"

However the OP sounds like he is just trolling with his drive by posts.

Reactions: witold
Welcome to the forum .
This is not the way to join a forum how about tell us what is wrong with your bird maybe someone can help .
I have had 3 people try to use the software to select Course Lock. The Phantom will not connect with the software. It will connect with the computer but not the software. Thanks

I have had 3 people try to use the software to select Course Lock. The Phantom will not connect with the software. It will connect with the computer but not the software. Thanks

That is a start on the information sharing! Now tell us what you are flying?

This is your second post or rant. You still haven't said what the issue is.
This was a Rant because I have tried to contact DJI for 3 weeks to no avail. Thanks

I think the Phantom is really cool, don't get me wrong. They just will not help you. I can't get the lights on the bottom of the screen to come on and let me know it's connected.

Phantom 2

Yeah, you won't get anything by calling that number, except a hang up.
This is the place to go for help, but people don't like playing "20 Questions" to get the info needed to help you. If you can be specific with the problem, what you have tried so far to remedy it, etc., then people here are the best resource you can ask for.
Is this a brand new Phantom 2?

Yeah, you won't get anything by calling that number, except a hang up.
This is the place to go for help, but people don't like playing "20 Questions" to get the info needed to help you. If you can be specific with the problem, what you have tried so far to remedy it, etc., then people here are the best resource you can ask for.
Is this a brand new Phantom 2?
No. Unfortunately.
That is a start on the information sharing! Now tell us what you are flying?

I think the Phantom is really cool, don't get me wrong. They just will not help you. I can't get the lights on the bottom of the screen to come on and let me know it's connected.

Which bird? Which software? Did you read the manual?

Seriously, you need to give us some details so we can help.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Shame this is not a DJI customer service forum. Then they may have heard you and done something about it.

I have installed the latest versions of software. NAZAM Assistant. The newest driver. All Assistant Programs.Phantom 2. It just will not connect. I have done everything step for step.10 Times. Read the instructions 30 times. Thanks

Ok let's try this witch phantom ?
P2vision or P2N/V ?
What assistant did you download (we have a few) ?
Can you tell us what steps you have done ?
The more info we get the better help you will get and hopefully get you in the air .
Have you flown at all ?

Reactions: Fplvert
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers