Range question

Reaction score
Hi guys, enjoying my P4 more and more as I use it more frequently during the lockdown here in SA. Now with limited movement to curb the spread of the virus, my drone has become quite an attraction. So as I am becoming more confident with flying, so I Haber flying further and further of course. What I did however notice is that the range seems to max out at around 850m. Fully charged controller and battery. Any advice to improve range?

Hi guys, enjoying my P4 more and more as I use it more frequently during the lockdown here in SA. Now with limited movement to curb the spread of the virus, my drone has become quite an attraction. So as I am becoming more confident with flying, so I Haber flying further and further of course. What I did however notice is that the range seems to max out at around 850m. Fully charged controller and battery. Any advice to improve range?

850m sounds very short range! I’m getting 4-5km with mine! (But this could be down to many factors). I use antenna range extenders.. these are nothing more than curved pieces of plastic with metallic foil on the inside which seem to enhance the signal somewhat. How much, is not clear… But it ‘appears’ I’m getting at least a 10-20% improvement - many people are doing these and cost anything between £5 and £20!
Adjustments.jpg

Have you checked your settings to see if there has been a 'maximum flight distance' set?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik