Range extenter for dji 3 4k

Reaction score
Has there been and range mods for the phantom 3 4k wifi any thoughts or advice would be welcome.

Rebel.jpg 3.2.jpg Have tried about all you can on not just the 4K and ya can see what I have settled on :)
da girls.jpg

Thanks for sharing info looking at the uk market to see if there are any companys doing mods !

Thanks for sharing info looking at the uk market to see if there are any companys doing mods !
There's enough info in here for you to do it yourself . Is not that hard .
If dirkclod can do it even a caveman can do it...wait that didn't come out right .
Here's this on it and many threads here on it also .Good luck with whatever you do :)
Edit / removed video as it was the wrong one but there is one on You tube .

Last edited:
Reactions: snowy23 and flpholt
Thanks bro will do.

You guys fly some pretty impressive distances I live in the North of England (UK) in a town called spennymoor and its quiet hilly around here but looking to get out to flat ground for some further range tests ITELITE Range Extender for PHANTOM 3 4K - ITE-DBS01_V.3! might be the way to go !

You guys fly some pretty impressive distances I live in the North of England (UK) in a town called spennymoor and its quiet hilly around here but looking to get out to flat ground for some further range tests ITELITE Range Extender for PHANTOM 3 4K - ITE-DBS01_V.3! might be the way to go !
It is a good choice snowy and you are in ce mode so just not sure what you get but it will be better than stock .
Way better . Everyone get's different distances depending on locations and other factors .:)

It is a good choice snowy and you are in ce mode so just not sure what you get but it will be better than stock .
Way better . Everyone get's different distances depending on locations and other factors .:)
CE mode ?

Ce mode 500 mtrs max ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20