Range extenders

Reaction score
Anyone in the uk sell the windsurfer range extender. And do they work or are they just a gimmick?

Work an absolute treat. I ordered them directly and he sent them immediately, and arrived in just over a week. There's obviously loads of them on eBay etc, but I went with the Windsurfers because he's so active on the forum.
Doubled my range at least.

Work an absolute treat. I ordered them directly and he sent them immediately, and arrived in just over a week. There's obviously loads of them on eBay etc, but I went with the Windsurfers because he's so active on the forum.
Doubled my range at least.
Thanks. Are you in the uk.

They work well lotusteve I have plastic printed one which does a good job but got an aluminium one on order hoping to have it by Wednesday will report back when tested, Merseyside here by the way

Reactions: lotusteve
Steve I have the 3D printed windsurfer, Aluminium built windsurfer and a DBS Mod on a second controller, all bought from sellers in UK.

The 3D printed does work but nothing like the Aluminium windsurfer, the Aluminium windsurfer kicks ***, its very well made and range wise is as astonishing as the DBS (DBS not fully tested).

Heres a pic of all 3 lol

Attachments

• 1445195162307.jpg
    1445195162307.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 520
I tinkered with the aluminium ones, but to be honest I'm finding the limits of the battery with the windsurfer so I can't justify spending any more, plus my current wife would slaughter me.

I tinkered with the aluminium ones, but to be honest I'm finding the limits of the battery with the windsurfer so I can't justify spending any more, plus my current wife would slaughter me.

Im going to be testing the Aluminium with the DBS once I get a bit of free time, I also have a perfect, quiet and unrestricted place where I can test them both lol

Im going to be testing the Aluminium with the DBS once I get a bit of free time, I also have a perfect, quiet and unrestricted place where I can test them both lol
Cheers Del, is the aluminium ones in the black case? Can you send me link for the aluminium ones so I don't drop a ******** and get the wrong ones.

They work well lotusteve I have plastic printed one which does a good job but got an aluminium one on order hoping to have it by Wednesday will report back when tested, Merseyside here by the way
Cheers robby, Sheffield me.

Testing the Windsurfer with the DBS?? Do you think the windsurfer will enhance the range of the DBS??

Got the aluminium ones coming. £22.99 from a uk eBay shop.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445199275.847351.jpg

Got these on ebay from China less than half the price. My guess is they will work as well as the more expensive set. These are aluminum with printed holders, not printed and wrapped with foil. I have not range tested, but there's no reason they should not perform.
AlAnt.jpg

• Aluminum Parabolic Antenna Range Booster Signal Extender For DJI Phantom 3 US $11.99

Cheers Del, is the aluminium ones in the black case? Can you send me link for the aluminium ones so I don't drop a ******** and get the wrong ones.

Steve sorry I fell asleep, had a long day.

Seems like you found them on ebay, those are the ones I bought and I beleive from the same seller too.

Also yes its the ones in the case that are the Aluminium ones.

I have to wonder if the same concept would not yet again enhance the DBS mod?? As in a curved aluminum plate directly behind the DBS attenna?? What do you guys think? I know the DBS mod is amazing and with the current battery it really does not need it but maybe it will enhance it yet again??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4