Range extender -- incredible!

Reaction score
Ordered one of these printed/foil extenders for around $12 couple of weeks so. Finally had a chance to take it for a little test flight today.

That thing is magic. Went from 7000ft with signal loss to over 13,000ft with full bars and no loss of signal at all. Highly recommended!

Attachments

• 1442809104850.jpg
    1442809104850.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2,648
Is there anyone that sells this item that's NOT in China?
I have purchased one of these as well for £12 from eBay but I have not tried it yet. It came from China and the build quality for the money paid is very good. When it stops raining I will test it out. As for making your own, it will never look half as good as the ones you can buy. £12 is not busting your pocket considering the increased range you get

I got mine from a guy on here who lives in Italy. They are good and they do make a massive and I mean massive difference, and look a hell of a lot better that strapping 2 half empty beer cans to your 2 grand set up. They need to be the correct angel as well like someone else has pointed out.

Question: why do people spend hundreds of $$ on dbs/fpvr or whatever, when you can get as good range increase for a fraction of the cost and no hard installations?

Why. Cause they put in the research. Know the goal and provide a produce they know works. Personally I don't want to walk around flying this with cut up beer cans on it.

Last edited:
Why. Cause they put in the research. Know the goal and provide a produce they know works. Personally I don't want to walk around flying this with cup up beer cans on it.
True. The wind surfer version is much much neater and looks like part of the kit anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4