Range Booster?

Reaction score
Hi guys what is your thoughts on buying an antenna booster kit ? I wouldn't mind spending a few pound on one however I would like something plug n play without much work in fitting etc! Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

In that case go for wind surfer.

Not sure what you mean by a few pounds but this is also pretty simple to install and makes an incredible difference. I don't own one but the guys that do rave on about them. I use a wind surfer, the cheap alternative and have noticed a big difference
DJI - Evo Kit Plus
d7d1f12d3f2221bc69c4a1c03f589b74.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Windsurfer gets me basically to the distance where my battery is the only limitation. I've been out over 16,000 ft with full signal using it.

Reactions: Suntana
I just received the Skyreat copper parabolic extender today and took a flight from my house, suburban area which is pretty populated with houses and trees and had awesome results. My previous max distance in this location was about 3100ft, with the extender I got over 6000ft away and still had pretty good signal but brought it back due to the battery running low. Can't wait to try it at the field I usually fly at later today!

One advert would have been sufficient, no need to put exactally the same post on ever thread under 6 months old that mentions a range booster.

Not sure what you mean by a few pounds but this is also pretty simple to install and makes an incredible difference. I don't own one but the guys that do rave on about them. I use a wind surfer, the cheap alternative and have noticed a big difference
DJI - Evo Kit Plus
d7d1f12d3f2221bc69c4a1c03f589b74.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Anyone know where to buy a few of these Sunhan boosters?? I have dbs Attenna all I need is the boosters and the battery!! Seems a bit crazy to see 264 american for two boosters a battery and the holder??

Seems to be identical to the one I bought from Banggood for £3.50 (€4.5/$5). Obviously that's IM not 3D.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Chris P Duck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj