Random Thought Regarding Litchi Missions

Reaction score
If I was to load a mission from say, the UK would my P3P actually start to head for the first waypoint or is there some failsafe because it's 3,000 miles away?

If I was to load a mission from say, the UK would my P3P actually start to head for the first waypoint or is there some failsafe because it's 3,000 miles away?
I've never heard of anyone trying that.
It would be simple to test and if Litchi doesn't protest with an error msg, you could always flick the switch back to P-GPS and cancel the flight.

You need to be within a certain proximity from the first waypoint in order to launch a mission. You'll receive an error message if the first waypoint is out of range. Also waypoints have to be within 2000 meters of each other with 99 waypoints being the maximum allowed.

I just set a mission overseas, mission uploaded and the bird headed out..I killed it shortly thereafter..

You need to be within a certain proximity from the first waypoint in order to launch a mission. You'll receive an error message if the first waypoint is out of range. Also waypoints have to be within 2000 meters of each other with 99 waypoints being the maximum allowed.
I know the distance thing between waypoints is an issue but evidently not from home to the 1st point. No error was thrown and the mission started.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic