Raining on weekends

Reaction score
Don't know what is going on the Northeast (US)... the last two weeks has been frustrated, unable to fly my bird. When the weekend is almost here. The rain start around Friday evening and does not stop until late Sunday. I can only fly on weekends because I work Monday thru Friday all day.

I'm still able to fly after dinner but losing a few minutes of daylight every day. Winter is gonna suck being able to only fly on weekends. We don't get much rain in Southern CA.

Reactions: macoman
Don't know what is going on the Northeast (US)... the last two weeks has been frustrated, unable to fly my bird. When the weekend is almost here. The rain start around Friday evening and does not stop until late Sunday. I can only fly on weekends because I work Monday thru Friday all day.

Just happened to see your post, you might consider are new Phantom 4 Wetsuits as they will allow you fly in the rain. Phantomrain.org
Storm  points 3.jpg

As soon as we get a little more situated , we are going to light that up with a Phantom 3 Wetsuit, stay connected and check the fly in the rain thread as its coming .

Just happened to see your post, you might consider are new Phantom 4 Wetsuits as they will allow you fly in the rain. Phantomrain.orgView attachment 87776
Hi though i post since you about,looked at the p4 one on ebay,$$96 for me,,it says they stick on and the sticky cures,,are these stuck for good or are they able to go off and on,:)

They come off easy with a little goo gone if you have had them on for awhile, but they are not meant to be reused.
We see no reason why you would need to take them off, other than to change the color . They are excellent in the heat, the snow, the cold and of course for negotiating water ,
and they offer some other perks such as leg supports for 1 hand grabs and the shell is more impact protected as are the clips on the landing gear so it was designed for all weather flying.

Hope that helps . Thank you , I see that your in New Zealand , keep me posted as its worth the shipping cost.
Thank you .

They come off easy with a little goo gone if you have had them on for awhile, but they are not meant to be reused.
We see no reason why you would need to take them off, other than to change the color . They are excellent in the heat, the snow, the cold and of course for negotiating water ,
and they offer some other perks such as leg supports for 1 hand grabs and the shell is more impact protected as are the clips on the landing gear so it was designed for all weather flying.

Hope that helps . Thank you , I see that your in New Zealand , keep me posted as its worth the shipping cost.
Thank you .
Thanks for that good info,,got new shell coming so it will wear a suit,,thanks again :):)

I hear you. In NH here and although it doesn't rain too much it always seems like any we do get is at the weekend. Either that or high wind. I work all week long and have 2 young kids so seldom get to fly unless I had out at sunrise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav