RAINBOW GOLD

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Bored sitting here watching rain but wait I have a wetsuit
Screenshot_20200912-184846_Gallery.jpg
but I didn't and didn't want to get wet so was short and sweet but caught the gold,,straight from the p4,raw image

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful shot - thanks for sharing. A great example of when 'breaking the rules' pays off with something unusual and spectacular. I would be tempted to edit the image to further darken the sky to make the rainbow(s) pop even more.
All the best, Martin
Yes it would be tempting,but then you remove the beauty of God's paint brush!

Yes it would be tempting,but then you remove the beauty of God's paint brush!
So true, but the camera is set to do it own thing by the manufacturer. What we see on that picture has been altered already and I doubt, may not be exactly what ianzone saw. We are God's creation also. I think God smiles at watching our creativeness, as He did Adam naming the animals in the Garden of Eden. Just my thought.

Bored sitting here watching rain but wait I have a wetsuitView attachment 119971but I didn't and didn't want to get wet so was short and sweet but caught the gold,,straight from the p4,raw image

IAN you captured a pot of gold , now you hire you some kid to prance around the Neighbor hood and businesses in the area and sell that pot of gold.
its an amazing capture.

Beautiful shot - thanks for sharing. A great example of when 'breaking the rules' pays off with something unusual and spectacular. I would be tempted to edit the image to further darken the sky to make the rainbow(s) pop even more.
All the best, Martin
Ok have to ask what I do wrong,just curious so it dont happen again,,yes I didn't want to try edit,it does help but I like to show what I see if that's what I'm even seeing as put above,,sure it improves things but what look good to me might be terrible to others,be ok if our eyes all the same colour spectrum, for this reason I just leave as they are

Reactions: Capt KO
Ok have to ask what I do wrong,just curious so it dont happen again,,yes I didn't want to try edit,it does help but I like to show what I see if that's what I'm even seeing as put above,,sure it improves things but what look good to me might be terrible to others,be ok if our eyes all the same colour spectrum, for this reason I just leave as they are
He meant going up in the rain , you were breaking the rules, lol

This is a really hard shot to edit , as you have the double rainbow and you have just a hint of rain , any changes and your likely to loose something in the translation .

Be interesting to see who could edit it the best .

Yeh I tryed it not know what I doing ha,I leave for anyone to play with
Rain was soaking me and remote + tablet, rain hadn't quite made it to the hill,there's 1 drop on pic if you can see,was drenched apon landing 10 sec later,then it was inside quick

Reactions: Capt KO
Yeh I tryed it not know what I doing ha,I leave for anyone to play with
Rain was soaking me and remote + tablet, rain hadn't quite made it to the hill,there's 1 drop on pic if you can see,was drenched apon landing 10 sec later,then it was inside quick
Did a hard rain flight yesterday and had my first failure. Wetsuit was fine but 1 drop of rain hit my USB cable (Skyreat) and lost my screen. ? No biggie but surprised. Have spares but thought I'd mention how easily the cables can fail.
I'm a 'Rule Breaker' too. ?
(Cable still bad after drying, iPad mini has a wetsuit too) Lens got soaked so vids no good. By the time I installed the lens shield it was blowing 30. But it was Awesome. "Love the rain"

So true, but the camera is set to do it own thing by the manufacturer. What we see on that picture has been altered already and I doubt, may not be exactly what ianzone saw. We are God's creation also. I think God smiles at watching our creativeness, as He did Adam naming the animals in the Garden of Eden. Just my thought.

Absolutely !!! Most post processing is done to re-create what the photographer saw vs. what the camera recorded. On another note ... did God create COVID-19; should mankind intervene.

Reactions: Thunderhorse
And a grand thought it is!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj