Radio control beeping

Reaction score
Every time I turn the radio control ON the phantom 3 pro the control flashes a red light and starts beeping until I move one of the control sticks, then all goes to normal, is that the way is suppose to be.
Is the remote control suppose to be calibrated ??
Thanks

Haven't ran into that but there is a controller stick calibration through to Go app. I would definitely do that and see if it clears up.

Fully charged yes..I'm go into to calibrate when I get a chance and let you know

Fully charged yes..I'm go into to calibrate when I get a chance and let you know
When you do the calibration, don't forget the wheels. They are part of the calibration so you will see it on the screen, but for some reason people overlook it frequently.

Reactions: SirAchie
I will thanks

The video states. ..turn phantom and then controller...is that right ? Aren't you suppose to always turn controller and then phantom.

The video states. ..turn phantom and then controller...is that right ? Aren't you suppose to always turn controller and then phantom.
It has changed, Yes now you turn on the controller, than the phantom and than open the Go app.

Ok thanks

@AIRNNUTS You get it sorted?
yes. thanks again for all your help, but im still having the issue with the flashing lights, 5 greens and then 2 reds, I think is due to been on a no fly zone by altitude I am about 2.5 miles from a major international airport

If that is in the US, then yes. That is No-Fly. Take it out a few miles to a meadow in the country and give it a whirl.
Tomorrow morning im planning a beach trip, far away from the no flyzone, we just finish our longest flight with my son 300 meters..very long to us is only our 5 th flight or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic