Radar showing incorrect data

Reaction score
Hi guys
I recently went for a spin and noticed that my bird was facing forward and the radar was showing it was facing 90 degrees to the left. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A that apparently doesn't have a magnetic sensor so I can't use any compass apps on it. Does anyone know how I may be able to recalibrate or fix this problem other than buying another tablet?

I noticed the same problem with mine today. I use the samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4. Never had an issue til today. I was flying south and my radar showed me moving east and to the left of me. Did you ever find a fix for this?

Hi guys
I recently went for a spin and noticed that my bird was facing forward and the radar was showing it was facing 90 degrees to the left. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A that apparently doesn't have a magnetic sensor so I can't use any compass apps on it. Does anyone know how I may be able to recalibrate or fix this problem other than buying another tablet?
your Device needs to have a internal compass

I noticed the same problem with mine today. I use the samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4. Never had an issue til today. I was flying south and my radar showed me moving east and to the left of me. Did you ever find a fix for this?

Never found a fix but for some strange reason if I look at my map on Litchi on the bottom right I can just point the arrow at my home point and bring it back with ease. Or I just switch back to my Iphone with the vision app.

Yes. Without a compass in your device, although the arrow in the "radar" may not be positioned the way you'd expect, it will still accurately point to the middle of the circle if the aircraft is pointing to home, etc. Same with the aircraft icon on the earth map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers