Quick video of Maine

Well I have finally watched the whole video now my stupid internet is working a bit better.
This is truly a video to be proud of well done! Great editing and music.
Surprised nobody else has commented on it. A bit of praise for your hard work wouldn't go amiss!

Thanks everyone! No special settings. All camera work was done on AE, no filters, no post color corrections, just cutting the video up and adding music. This was shot at 1080p 60fps. I really think the music makes it. Check the credits for where I got it. The site has a lot of great, free, background tracks. Thanks again for commenting.

Wonderful video and editing work! Hard to see the credit for where you got the music. Could you please post it in a comment? A++++

Very nice dude, keep em coming.. I kept waiting for some spartans to come crawling up the rocks from that music getting all pumped up..

Tried some new techniques. Mostly trying to sync video with background track. iMovie is a bit limiting but works pretty good for my needs. Thanks for looking!

Nicely done!

Love the video. Haven't had mine long and whether as not been the best. Can't wait to play with it more.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj