Quick vid using GoPro Studio with my NSX

awesome video dude, really cool, would love to do something similar with my e46 M3 :) any tips ?

At 1st i thought the music was gonna be the KNight Rider theme

awesome video dude, really cool, would love to do something similar with my e46 M3 :) any tips ?

At 1st i thought the music was gonna be the KNight Rider theme
Thanks... Find a nice wide open location. I really liked the circular spot I found, but an elevated spot with better background would be my preference. I used the polarized nd4 filter that day I believe ?

Just take lots of shots and try to get good at manually orbiting objects, I'm still working on it.

What year is the M3? Love those cars and have my on an e92 Coupe...wife thinks I'm nuts, but I love cars!!!!

Have fun and post it up soon!!!

Thanks... Find a nice wide open location. I really liked the circular spot I found, but an elevated spot with better background would be my preference. I used the polarized nd4 filter that day I believe ?

Just take lots of shots and try to get good at manually orbiting objects, I'm still working on it.

What year is the M3? Love those cars and have my on an e92 Coupe...wife thinks I'm nuts, but I love cars!!!!

Have fun and post it up soon!!!

Just waiting for some good weather lol, did you process it in any way (the video i mean) color grading etc?

I have a 2003 e46 M3 and i love it lol :)

Bikes, cars and drones baby ha ha

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik