Quick release bracket

Reaction score
Hi all
I am trying to find a quick release bracket for the zenmuse anyone know where I can find the file so I can 3d print it at home?

Yea I just got 2 of these one for my Zenmuse H3-2D and also for the H3-3D. So far I havent had any issues and this saves me a lot of time since I use my GoPro's for other things as well. I posted a small blog post about these here

Word is still out if they will break on me but they seem pretty solid

Attachments

• gopro-zenmuse-bracket1.jpg
    gopro-zenmuse-bracket1.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 705
I have one of these and it works great for quick switchovers but I find it jams or binds with the bottom of the Gimbal when I try to point the camera straight down. Has anyone else had this problem or am I installing it wrong.

Thanks

kenai said:
I have one of these and it works great for quick switchovers but I find it jams or binds with the bottom of the Gimbal when I try to point the camera straight down. Has anyone else had this problem or am I installing it wrong.

Thanks

I think you might have it backwards, happens to me sometimes. flip it, see if that helps

kenai said:

Thanks

Yup...I've had the same problem.
When I first put my bracket on, my gimbal could not go through the calibration moves.
When I don't slide the bracket on as far, it doesn't bump. If I slide it on all the way, it won't work.
Flipping it from right to left or left to right or up or down didn't help me.

I also felt the need to clip it in all the way but after checking the site where you can buy these its not the case.. this is how I have mine connected.

Attachments

• gopro-zenmuse-bracket2.jpg
    gopro-zenmuse-bracket2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 641
stevet said:
I also felt the need to clip it in all the way but after checking the site where you can buy these its not the case.. this is how I have mine connected.

Mine's the older 2D model but it works fine. This is indeed the right way to connect it, there's a little tooth in there that goes in the hole you don't push it all the way into the "turn" in the bracket

dptcalvin said:
p fandango said:
they have done a specifc clip for the h3-3d due to people complaining of them hitting https://www.shapeways.com/model/2224302 ... erialId=95
Is that not the same one that's already been linked in this thread?

supposedly the 2D and 3D versions have barely different specs somehow, I don't really see the difference. That mounting plate that the gopro sits in seems to be the exact same size *shrug*
maybe it's just a re-brand so people don't get confused "does this H3-2D model work on H3-3D"... etc

just a bit of a warning, i fired the Phantom up this afternoon with the quick release bracket on & the gimbal was making some awful grinding noises. Swopped back to the normal screw-on bracket & all is quiet again, so i'm guessing there is a weight difference which does affect it. I suppose you could add weight onto the end to make up for it, but don't fancy doing that, but do like the quick release so i'm stuck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl