Quick reference guide for P4 series + dji GO 4 or Litchi

Reaction score
First of all, this forum has been a great resource for me new to drones and photography. Thanks to all you experienced folks for sharing. dji forum seems to be more of a complaint ticket forum.
Anyways, Having read through my P4P manual, different flight modes, all the setting etc, there is a lot of information to remember. There are also lots of exceptions that one has to be aware of as they affect the flight. As a software guy, each complex software I used usually has a quick reference guide.
Is there any quick reference guide for P4 series ? If not, do you think it would be useful ?
Checklists+warnings+exceptions would be so useful. Any thought on that ?

First of all, this forum has been a great resource for me new to drones and photography. Thanks to all you experienced folks for sharing. dji forum seems to be more of a complaint ticket forum.
Anyways, Having read through my P4P manual, different flight modes, all the setting etc, there is a lot of information to remember. There are also lots of exceptions that one has to be aware of as they affect the flight. As a software guy, each complex software I used usually has a quick reference guide.
Is there any quick reference guide for P4 series ? If not, do you think it would be useful ?
Checklists+warnings+exceptions would be so useful. Any thought on that ?
HI good idea but at moment it's read and remember which gets harder with age,,,:) I you have more than one it becomes on board dictionary of things to think of let alone things to think of that could go wrong,,,checklists habbit now

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a quick reference guide, but I assembled all of the pages from the DJI website into a Word file, then printed it to a PDF. I'll likely build a double-sided, laminated quick-reference card in the near future.

Attachments

• DJI Go 4 Manual - Combined.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 18,101

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20