Quick Question

Reaction score
I can't seem to find an answer, so here I am.

I plan on purchasing a P 1.1.1, along with the upgraded board, FatShark FPV, PMU, and IOSD Mini. I do need a Gimbal, but I don't want to spend the money on a Zenmuse.

Can I purchase the Airy from Helipal, and have it work with the upgraded board? Do I even need the board if I am not doing a Zenmuse?

I figured I still need the board in order to use the PMU and run a IOSD Mini, right?

My overall plan this: (Anything missing to make it all work?

P 1.1.1
P2 props
Fatshark Predator system
IOSD Mini
PMU
Gimbal

You only need the upgrade board if you want to use a Zenmuse. If you plan to use another gimbal then you don't need it.
I would however seriously consider the Zenmuse if you plan to do video recording. It's a really nice device and the clean and simple wiring makes it a joy to use.

catattacksdog said:
I can't seem to find an answer, so here I am.

I plan on purchasing a P 1.1.1, along with the upgraded board, FatShark FPV, PMU, and IOSD Mini. I do need a Gimbal, but I don't want to spend the money on a Zenmuse.

Can I purchase the Airy from Helipal, and have it work with the upgraded board? Do I even need the board if I am not doing a Zenmuse?

I figured I still need the board in order to use the PMU and run a IOSD Mini, right?

My overall plan this: (Anything missing to make it all work?

P 1.1.1
P2 props
Fatshark Predator system
IOSD Mini
PMU
Gimbal

I'm using this. It was truly plug and play. Also comes wired for tilt. I used a 5K-ohm Linear Potentiomete Radio Shack #271-1714. I mounted it in the center of the transmitter instead of installing a lever on the back. Works great. http://www.ebay.com/itm/330992465218?ss ... 1497.l2649

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1