Quick question there's a button at the bottom of my controller for the Phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
5f0d5e8fac4e79ff122e924cdc6b2198.jpg
what does this do?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

does it change it to FCC? mode?

just asking before I do anything

Reactions: christienenad
Yeah...what the hell is that..?? I remember on my FC40, there was a similar screw on back that when you rotated it 90 degrees or so, increased the power of the transmitter to "Full Power". I believe from European to American Power Levels, perhaps this screw is similar... I Hope..!!

"Scotty, I need more POWER"..!!

I would say that's exactly what it is. But if your device beeps twice on startup, you're already on FCC.

is that FCC mode
I called DJI and you can't turn it on and off turned on itself confirmed the Phantom 3 standard does have FCC mode by Dji

Nope

To get it on FCC mode, turn the screw gently no more than a quarter turn. I can't remember which way to turn it - you'll have to look in your manual.

There is nothing under that hole anymore. The P2 series (same tx shell) there was a control there but it is no longer used. It used to be where you switched fro CE to FCC. That is also where the lever was for the gimbal tilt before it moved to the top left of the tx shell.

is that FCC mode

I called DJI and you can't turn it on and off turned on itself confirmed the Phantom 3 standard does have FCC mode by Dji

If it is bought in the USA you are fine. Yes, that is the normal startup sound for the TX.

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20