Quick question re: low voltage warning

Reaction score
This may have been addressed before. I am completing a 57 km shoreline assessment for a client, which means I am flying over water 100% of the time, taking off and landing on a boat. Quite a daunting affair, but I am getting pretty comfortable at it and the video downlink definitely helps.
Anyways, I was clipping along at a pretty good rate and was about to bring it in when it just stops moving forward, it moves in every direction except forward. So my anxiety level raises slightly but manage to bring it back out to the water. As I'm nearing the boat I notice I'm getting flashing rear red lights, alternating with the normal green... But my battery was reading 60%.. As it gets closer it triggers auto-descent. Luckily I have 3.04 so I can fight it and get it back to the boat...
Do you think a connection problem? Bad battery? Other error?

If you were flying pretty fast then you have probably reached the limit of how far the phantom can fly from its home point.This can be configured with the assistant software.

Ah, that was an easy one. Thank you! cranked it from 1600 m to 2500 m, should do the trick!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20