Quick question about distance.

Reaction score
When the first message about weak transmission comes up, do you turn around or keep going. I ask because right after that message it goes back to normal. Is this distance OK?
69f00b45ae408d477d7f1d990f468e1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You almost made it all the way to Rincon!! If I'm reading this correctly, you're flying at only 26 feet, I would try adding another 100ft or so and watch your distance increase substantially. Also, buy a windsurfer for your antenna if you don't already own one, this would help as well.

Completely stock but 1 is coming in from China.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You almost made it all the way to Rincon!! If I'm reading this correctly, you're flying at only 26 feet, I would try adding another 100ft or so and watch your distance increase substantially. Also, buy a windsurfer for your antenna if you don't already own one, this would help as well.
+1

If your goal is distance, you don't turn around at the first sign of weakness. And yes, as CCDD states, you want to increase height. If you watch the world class distance guys, they will start off low and then increase height with weakness as they move out. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31