Quick P3 Pro question?

Reaction score
When flying my P3P, The "F" as is P.A.F. doesn't bring up the Functions such as Orbit, Follow or Waypoints. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Art

I think you click on the remote icon
When flying my P3P, The "F" as is P.A.F. doesn't bring up the Functions such as Orbit, Follow or Waypoints. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Art
I'm sure you click on remote icon onscreen,,is multiple flight modes enabled in app,stay in P mode to bring up flight modes
Screenshot_20220628-112042_Google.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you click on the remote icon

I'm sure you click on remote icon onscreen,,is multiple flight modes enabled in app,stay in P mode to bring up flight mod

It is not available, I have disabled beginner mode, thinking maybe that was it. Does the firmware version have anything to do with it?

It is not available, I have disabled beginner mode, thinking maybe that was it. Does the firmware version have anything to do with it?
Yeh was about 2 say make sure beginner mode off,
Those flight modes should show anyway without bein airborne, it should still show BUT some require you to launch first before it enables that mode chosen and it will tell you to launch for it to work,,
Try simple reinstall of app,,should it not reappear, I'd see what litchi does for you,if litchi works you know something not quite right with go app or settings
Litchi app flight modes top left of screen and works well

No,,should be there regardless of firmware

Reactions: BigL
Does the firmware version have anything to do with it?
Yes ... the additional intelligent flight modes were introduced with a firmware update ( I can't remember which one).
If you have firmware earlier than that, you won't have the little remote controller icon to click.

Reactions: Oso
As was noted by @Meta4, a FW update introduced the intelligent flight modes.
Specifically, it was FW 1.4 (Sept 2015) which introduced both the intelligent flight modes to the P3P and P3A as well as 2.7k video recording for the P3A.

Well shot down in flames for trying to help again,,screw you and the forum,see you on the other side lol,that's all folks ,,wont be back ,past used by date here,,to much half *** info about

OK, the P3P is still on 1.11.20
RC is 1.9.2

Where can I find the old FW, at least up to 1.4

Attachments

• 20220628_194858.jpg
    20220628_194858.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 64
OK, the P3P is still on 1.11.20
RC is 1.9.2

Where can I find the old FW, at least up to 1.4
Those versions should be fine as they are years later than when the flight modes were introduced.
I also see in your photo that you are using app 3.1.68 which is also fine.

Have you checked the suggestion from @ianzone about checking to see if the "Multiple Flight Modes" setting is enabled in the app?
I haven't used that mode in years, but if I recall correctly I think you need to be connected to the AC to enable that setting.
Anyone please confirm or correct. Thanks.

Last edited:
Same question as earlier. Have you checked the suggestion from @ianzone about checking to see if the "Multiple Flight Modes" setting is enabled in the app? Click the link in this post or in my earlier post if you are not sure about that setting.

Thanks to everyone for all the info and help. Got it working. YOU GUYS ROCK.

Art

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik