Questions from a p4 newbe.

Are clamshell range extenders worth the money?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello all,

Thanks in advance,

Been flying my P4 for a couple months and ive noticed a coupke things i have questions about.

The first, is even after calibrating the compass, on the map the little airplane is always facing backward, i move forward it shows the red plane moving backwards. Anyone else have this problem?

The second, I'm using an lg g5 connected to the controller and atleast once every flight the dji app crashes and i have to restart, thankfully i still have full control with the controller. Any suggestions?(aside from getting an i phone)

Thanks!

even after calibrating the compass, on the map the little airplane is always facing backward, i move forward it shows the red plane moving backwards
Try calibrating the compass on your phone.

I'm using an lg g5 connected to the controller and atleast once every flight the dji app crashes and i have to restart, thankfully i still have full control with the controller. Any suggestions?
If you cannot resolve this issue, then try one of the recommended or commonly used devices on this list.

I had the same issue with the Android app crashing on nearly every flight. Thankfully, the controller always kept working. I always keep it close enough that I have a clear view of it. I finally broke down and spent the money on an iPad Mini 4. It has been flawless after that.

Reactions: Darren Roach
I had the same issue with the Android app crashing on nearly every flight. Thankfully, the controller always kept working. I always keep it close enough that I have a clear view of it. I finally broke down and spent the money on an iPad Mini 4. It has been flawless after that.

Thanks, i may have to accept the inevitable and get an i pad. Also, i fixed the problem with the compass, was calibrating wrong.

Thanks all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4