Questions about GoPro Studio

Reaction score
I really need to get into video editing. I downloaded Gopro Studio. It's free and I have heard easy to use but have heard some negative things also. First...how can I find out what version of Studio I have? I right click and go to properties and can't see anything that tells me. Once I find out, I want to watch videos pertaining to my version.
Second...I have tried to watch some videos but they are so poorly done it's hard to keep track of what they are trying to teach you. The curser is zooming all over the screen and they are talking so fast and making mistakes and then correcting themselves..They are adding all kinds of useless stuff to do that the beginner doesn't need to know at first.
Does anyone here use GoPro Studio and know of a good video on how to simply use it?
Thanks for any help.
Nick.

On my mac the version does show when I click on About. I doubt you will find the exact tutorial to the version you have, the basics are basically the same. I found this video pretty clear and understandable. The audio is a little scratchy, hope this helps.

On my mac the version does show when I click on About. I doubt you will find the exact tutorial to the version you have, the basics are basically the same. I found this video pretty clear and understandable. The audio is a little scratchy, hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. I did see that one. Audio sounds bad but can be understood.
Btw....my computer is a win 7 lapto . I think 64 bit...maybe 4 or more gig of ram. Don't know that much about all the other stuff that should matter. I noticed that on some videos...the layout was a bit different with the program as far as function buttons etc. I hate it when I watch a tutorial video only to find iit's an old one which may not apply to what I am using.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4