Question

Reaction score
I'm new to drones so I apologize for my most likely very stupid questions. Well I just bought the phantom 2 with the go pro hero 3 gimble and I just realized this model of the phantom 2 does not allow you to receive live feed on your tablet. Well I've looked into a bunch of fpv systems but almost all of them require some sort of installation that I can't figure out. So I was wondering if I bought the vision+ gimble which comes with that camera. Then would I be able to receive live flight video through the app on my iPad?
Thanks so much for helping

I'm new to drones so I apologize for my most likely very stupid questions. Well I just bought the phantom 2 with the go pro hero 3 gimble and I just realized this model of the phantom 2 does not allow you to receive live feed on your tablet. Well I've looked into a bunch of fpv systems but almost all of them require some sort of installation that I can't figure out. So I was wondering if I bought the vision+ gimble which comes with that camera. Then would I be able to receive live flight video through the app on my iPad?
Thanks so much for helping

Welcome to the forums.

Well you could exchange the P2 for a P2 vision +v3 but you might have to pay a restocking fee. Now if you were to keep the P2 you already have it cost between $250-$350 if you have a GoPro if not then $750-$850 USD. What you would need is TX (transmitter), mini iOSD (telemetry), plug n play cable, diversity monitor/receiver and lastly a GoPro camera.

Ok so I already have a go pro camera. Now I'm really new to all this so I please explain this in as simple terms as possible. What is the simplest system I can get to install that will work with my drone and has all the things u listed that I need excluding the gopro

Ok so I already have a go pro camera. Now I'm really new to all this so I please explain this in as simple terms as possible. What is the simplest system I can get to install that will work with my drone and has all the things u listed that I need excluding the gopro

In order to view what the GoPro sees you'll need a Transmitter (5.8Ghz immersion 600mw), Dji mini iOSD for telemetry (altitude, distance,battery voltage and more), Plug n play cable (to connect the TX, Iosd to power) and a 7" diversity monitor/receiver (RX) to monitor what the GoPro sees. All this equipment operates on frequency of 5.8Ghz while the P2 operates on a 2.4Ghz frequency.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik