Question Regarding Firmware Updates

Reaction score
Just bought a P3 Advanced on Amazon. It does not have any of the updates to the firmware installed. Do I need to install each in order (starting with the first update and finishing with the most recent update posted on 9/7) or can I just install the most recent update?

From the top of the DJI download page:
The All-in-One firmware v1.4.0010 does not include remote controller update package.
However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using the firmware that older than v1.3.20 to update the firmware to v1.3.20 before updating the aircraft.

I followed directions, and tried to install new firmware about 5 times. It will not install. I tried different SD cards and even downloaded from two different computers, still will not install. Do not get a txt file that says success or failure. I have updated previous updates with no problems and can't figure this out. I am scared to fly as the DJI GO app updated.
Any suggestions.???

"The All-in-One firmware v1.4.0010 does not include remote controller update package.
However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using the firmware that older than v1.3.20 to update the firmware to v1.3.20 before updating the aircraft."

This is what I had to do... Worked brilliantly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31