Question RE: Sunhans 3W Booster operation.

Reaction score
I flew my first boosted mission with the Itelite Maxx Range, and 3W Sunhans boosters this afternoon. I noticed as soon as I plugged both boosters in, the left booster's LED turned blue, while the right booster was white, and remained so throughout the flight. I was able to fly to about 12,000ft down range, with some light bridge signal loss, from a wooded location. The only reason I turned the AC around was due to battery & wind. My question is this: should the right amp LED be blinking blue? Is the right amp/antenna the light bridge antenna, and therefore only receiving data?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You've got the gold Sunhans right? Mine are silver - the older version. I have two that I use at the same time. I've got one that is solid blue and the other is intermittent blue. After researching, from what I've been able to tell, the blue light should blink intermittently, but if it doesn't for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. The amp will still work perfectly. Hope this helps.

Reactions: mindtrick
You've got the gold Sunhans right? Mine are silver - the older version. I have two that I use at the same time. I've got one that is solid blue and the other is intermittent blue. After researching, from what I've been able to tell, the blue light should blink intermittently, but if it doesn't for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. The amp will still work perfectly. Hope this helps.

Yes sir, I have the gold. Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik