QUESTION FOR THE PROFESSIONALS

Reaction score
IF MY GRAY ANTENNA WIRE IS BROKEN WILL IT CAUSE MY CAMERA NOT TO WORK? IT JUST FACES TOWARD GROUND. WHEN I TURN ON BATTERY IT DOESNT DO THE WIGGLE THING AND IM GETTING AN ERROR ON MT GO APP

Have you checked the cable that leads into the gimble ? Also have you tried to re-calibrate the camera in the settings ? Can you control the camera at all using the right toggle wheel on the remote ?

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I HAVE TRIED TO RECALIBRATE AND IT JUST STAYS ON THE SCREEN THAT SAYS CAMERA RECALIBRATION DO NOT MOVE DRONE. AND NO I CANNOT CONTROL CAMERA AT ALL

Antenna cable break will not make camera to fail. You may not get video stream is another point.
If other antenna is broken, you will not be able to send commands to aircraft and camera.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you are talking about one of the 2.4 cables coming from your gimbal CHAD like Alog said will not affect the movement of your camera .
The others ..5.8.. are located in your shell . Maybe a picture of what you have would help us help you .

So you have no power to the camera. The antenna has nothing to do with power to the camera. It's either one of the ribbon cables is unhooked or broken or a problem with the board. If you crashed, it also could be any of these.

Also is it possible for a pic of the bird and also maybe a few screen shots of the error messages. That will help a lot so we can hopefully solve it for you on here

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

YES I DID CRASH. I STILL GET VIDEO FEED JUST NO MOVEMENT. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE RESPONSES. I WILL TRY A FEW THINGS AND IF IT DOESNT WORK, I WILL POST PICS. THANK U ALL FOR THE INFO

Same in books :)

My name is Rod, and I approve this message.

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31