Question about the 333 Exemption process

mjw

Reaction score
The FAA has my exemption request - they picked it up on 11/2 - still in pending status - when approved does the status change to approved or does the FAA send a letter? I would think based on other posts I have seen the approval should be close

They will send an email/letter and you will get that before you "See" the status change on the docket. Just like your original submission there is a delay (1 month or more) from the time something "happen" and when the docket reflects that.

They will send an email/letter and you will get that before you "See" the status change on the docket. Just like your original submission there is a delay (1 month or more) from the time something "happen" and when the docket reflects that.
Just hope the email does not end up in junk - thanks for the info

I submitted mine in mid June and got approved around mid October. You probably still have a ways to go. They will send you both an email and hard copy via mail. You can register your drone now while you are waiting.

I submitted mine in mid June and got approved around mid October. You probably still have a ways to go. They will send you both an email and hard copy via mail. You can register your drone now while you are waiting.
I have an "N" number - done all I can do - 'cause i am not spending thousands for a pilots license - hopefully FAA does something sensible

I mailed mine in in September and heard nothing in response. I tried resubmitting online in November and got a confirmation email but can't figure out how to check the status...

I mailed mine in in September and heard nothing in response. I tried resubmitting online in November and got a confirmation email but can't figure out how to check the status...
I'm now wondering if I submitted at the wrong place online... would one of you guys be able to post a link of exactly where online you submitted your request?

go to regulations.gov - type in FAA-2007-0001-0001 in search bar - when second screen appears - up in the right corner is another search bar - clear it out - type in the last name, business name or whatever you used to submit the exemption - if you sent in November you won't find anything yet - you also can type in the receipt # the FAA gave when you initially submitted the exemption - it takes awhile for the FAA to pick up your submission

I just go to regulations.gov, then in the big search bar I put in my confirmation number that was sent via email when I submitted the application online. I think I submitted mine on September 14th, and just finally got results on November 19th. Until it's posted you will get nothing when you search.

Thanks to you both! Looks like the one I submitted via US Mail on September 1 came up in the search results -- good to know it went through. Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav