Question about interference

Reaction score
Hello, first post to the forum. Had a quick question about running two drones at once. is it possible there could be interference if I'm running my phantom 3 standard at the same time my dad is running his phantom 2 vision plus? Cause we were flying out at the hope slide here in BC, and I was trying to gain altitude with my dad's phantom, but it was just lowering altitude.

Hello, first post to the forum. Had a quick question about running two drones at once. is it possible there could be interference if I'm running my phantom 3 standard at the same time my dad is running his phantom 2 vision plus? Cause we were flying out at the hope slide here in BC, and I was trying to gain altitude with my dad's phantom, but it was just lowering altitude.
Welcome
Really not sure about p2 but should be able to fly multiple phantoms without issue,,I can have my p3 and p4 flying together,,,if p2 losing height maybe try stick calibration to insure everything working at 100% on the stick input,,imu comes to mind also

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to agree with @ianzone. My daughter and I fly together, her P3S and my P4P, without any issues. Not saying it's not possible, but I'd definitely rule out other forms of interference as well. Maybe someone's wifi? Could be another brand r/c on a close frequency. May be 2way radio, even? Possible there's an issue within the aircraft itself or as ian mentioned, may be input needs calibrated.
And WELCOME, btw... [emoji16]

@SLiCKWiD
Welcome to the Forum!

"and I was trying to gain altitude with my dad's phantom, but it was just lowering altitude."

You were flying your dads P2V+?

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20