question about home lock

Reaction score
On several occasions when losing the video feed I have switched to home lock to bring the bird back because it was hard to see. What i noticed was the when pulling back on the left stick it went opposite direction. When I flipped the S2 switch all the way up and then back down it corrected the problem and came back toward home? Has anyone else encountered this. V3 btw

Are you giving HL time to kick in, usually a couple of seconds I think before it comes into effect, gives you time to change if it was selected accidentally.

Do you need to wait before giving control input? I've watched it go the wrong way for maybe 5 seconds before toggling the switch again and correcting

While this has never happened to me, it has been mentioned here before and I don't think there's a 'fix' per se but rather toggling S2 again.

Monte55 said:
Home lock and pulling back on the LEFT STICK...??????

Did'nt notice that... possibly a typo or brain fart ;)

Or maybe he swapped his sticks from the default?

Sorry guys.....meant right stick. I'll test it some more to see what I get. Only concern would be if it was far enough away that I couldn't tell if it was coming or going

jason4vu said:
Sorry guys.....meant right stick. I'll test it some more to see what I get. Only concern would be if it was far enough away that I couldn't tell if it was coming or going

Won't your P2V+ iOSD display indicate if you're coming or going?

Awesome! Will check that out. Kind of new to the phantom and just assumed that dropped with the video. I need to pay better attention

jason4vu said:
Awesome! Will check that out. Kind of new to the phantom and just assumed that dropped with the video. I need to pay better attention

Hey sorry I missed that. :oops:

Of course if the video is lost so is the data.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik