question about GPS and Failsafe mode on phantom 2

Reaction score
Hi so ever since i got my dji phantom 2 i never tryed testing to see if the dji phantom 2 would return home on gps mode just in case i lose sight of my phantom or lose signal does this feature work right out of the box or do I have to set it up? So how does this work? and yes i know to always do the compass collaboration on my phantom so on my remote control phantom 2 stock remote i have the left side switch to off and the right side switch to gps so if i lose signal on my remote it will fly right back to its home position where it took off right? and if i ever lose sight of my phantom just turn off the remote till it flys back to my home position? and for all this to work correctly do i have to turn on failsafe mode from my dji assistant software for it to work? or can i just always fly and keep my remote with switch set to gps and no worries? and if i do have to use the dji assistant software to activate this feature where do i keep my switches on the remote for it to work just in case i ever lose sight or signal on my phantom 2 thank you.

The NAZA inside your Phantom 2 has failsafe set up by default, you don't need to make any changes for it to work. Settings related to that can be found by switching your Assistant software to NAZA mode.

OI Photography said:
The NAZA inside your Phantom 2 has failsafe set up by default, you don't need to make any changes for it to work. Settings related to that can be found by switching your Assistant software to NAZA mode.
Cool cool thanks man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl