question about activation - buying p4 here in states but flying in ireland?

Reaction score
Newb question
I'm purchasing the p4 tomorrow but will be flying it in ireland the following day for next 2 weeks.
I'm continuing to research all i can - but just had a question if me activating the drone here in the states and then flying it in Ireland - is there something I might be overlooking as far as the GPS? Or any issue I might run into setting up the drone here and then flying it over in Ireland?
I appreciate any feedback. Sorry the question is a little unclear.

I would charge battery in us and activate in us.
There is no problem with gps,

You might not get much flying in as its wet there over Easter.

We've had decent weather here in Ireland over the last few days. But yes it looks a bit wet this weekend. Still, it's ok to fly when the rain stops :)

I use a great weather app called Dark Sky, it's what they call hyper local weather forecast and it's usually pretty accurate(down to a few mins as to when it might rain).

Yeah - I heard about the rain next week. I'm sure there will be one day of dryness in two weeks or I will have to fly the **** thing in the local pub.

Yeah - I heard about the rain next week. I'm sure there will be one day of dryness in two weeks or I will have to fly the **** thing in the local pub.

The Phoenix park is a great spot to fly if you're in the Dublin city. Lots of people fly all sorts of stuff there.
If outside the cities, well, lots of places to fly as you can imagine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20