Quality control issues

Reaction score
Hi all

My friend and I are thinking of getting a Phantom 4 pro but I have seen on YouTube that there are a few dozen videos where quality control seems to be a bit lacking when it comes to the Phantom 4 pro . Is this the norm with DJI or is something to be aware of but it's not a big problem?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Keith

It's the nature of complex electronics. There are going to be many that are fine and some that are not.

Vast majority will be perfect; remember 10s of '000s have been sold globally. How many cars bought have never had at least one warranty issue - not many I'd suggest.
However, disappointingly, the tilted horizon problem still seems to remain..

Yeah that's what I thought but just wanted to get some experienced opinions.

Okay so if you have choice between a reliable P4 with no bugs or a possible buggy P4P which one would you choose? I know about all the upgrades with the camera but is it worth it with all the bugs?

Thanks

Yeah that's what I thought but just wanted to get some experienced opinions.

Okay so if you have choice between a reliable P4 with no bugs or a possible buggy P4P which one would you choose? I know about all the upgrades with the camera but is it worth it with all the bugs?

Thanks
What bugs? My p4p has one bug with RTH height that they know about and are fixing. The h265 is great other than a banding issue that occurs in a very specific type of scenario. I upgraded from a P4 to a p4p and would not hesitate to do it again. It was well worth it.

New models from DJI always have teething problems, mainly SW related and they get fixed over time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You will be very happy with the P4P. I purchased it the day it was released and started watching tons of videos from the P4 standard and was so impressed with the video quality I started to have buyers remorse. I could have picked up a P4 foe $500 less and still had an amazing camera. However when the P4P arrived I was so blown away by the video especially the dynamic range, it almost looks 3D. after flying with The P4P i just cant see ever going back. Just get one! They are amazing!

My friend and I are thinking of getting a Phantom 4 pro but I have seen on YouTube that there are a few dozen videos where quality control seems to be a bit lacking when it comes to the Phantom 4 pro . Is this the norm with DJI or is something to be aware of but it's not a big problem?
Building an opinion based on a few Youtube videos isn't going to give you an accurate idea of the real situation.

Reactions: F3honda4me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj