Quadcopter Near Pentagon

Yet another example of U.S media exaggeration for the sake of it.

Seen "Just miles from the Pentagon"..... says it all really.

Find a nearby security landmark, drop it in the headline and scare the public just because they won't bother to read it if it was hovering over an RC field down the road.

We should all go out with cameras, take blurry photos of our own Phantoms and send them to the same news paper as a UFO reporting. We could wait to see if suddenly the headline is "UFO's exist - World to End?" :roll:

An accurate subject line. A question about the situation. No exaggeration in any way.

I'm going to be the bigger man here and admit to over reacting in my first post/reply. I think it was a classic case of the reading words in the mood you are in at the time ~(bad day at the office so to speak) :lol:
As you have both pointed out it is not actually as in your face as many articles I have seen. I think mention of the Pentagon is a bit questionable under the context but I suppose that is still factually true as are many if not all the points in the rest of the article.... *slap on my own knuckles for reading in anger! :oops:

I grew up there. South Picket Street isn't really all that close to the Pentagon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl