PV2 used in short film

Reaction score
One of my "day job" clients produced a short film for a local contest and brought me in for some aerial shots. I had only been flying the PV2 for about two weeks when we shot this but had prior RC heli experience. The first 30 seconds or so are all from my PV2:

Freakquency The Movie (Director's Cut)

The sunset stuff over the bridge and the pan of downtown worked out great. The final shot in the dark is sketchy due to the low-light quality and stability (or lack thereof) in the 1D gimbal on the PV2. Can't wait to use my PV2+ on the next one.

Enjoy!

Doono said:
Doesn't play for me.

That is a YT video. I am a YT forum TC and a trusted tester for YT and Google. There are a couple of reasons that could be happening to you. Both are connected to the music used.

1. If you are watching on mobile. There is a lot of music that the copyright owner's tell YT to block from mobile. Also sometimes copyright holders tell YT to block songs in some country's.

That is just my guess of what is going on from all the posts I have read in YT's forum.

And to the OP
Nice shots...

Nice shots.

We have a short clip in an independent movie coming out in the Fall. Actually several of them. They were done last year with a P1 and GoPro black at 60 fps then slowed to 24 fps. I think we'll see a lot of this in the smaller film industry. Just like you showed, a huge city scape is now in the reach of just about anyone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik