PV2 Gurus .. I need your help please

Reaction score
Hi

I bought my PV2 2 weeks back and yesterday suddenly the PV2 drift away and hit a tree, when I reached the crashed zone I found that the battery was ditched from the PV2, I put the battery back and I was able to fly the PV2 again but I have problem with the camera where I cannot tilt the camera up or down from the app , also the GPS, battery, latitude and speed information are not appearing in the app anymore.
Any suggestions ?

Below some snapshots from the phone app

Thanks

Attachments

• 34-58-11.png
    34-58-11.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 436
  • 41-17-11.png
    41-17-11.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 423
I've had the same thing happen, symptom wise...
I had a bad camera cable, but I thought it was the jack on the camera. Messed around with it.
Finally got the new parts yesterday, replaced the bad cable, and tried it out.
I know it has GPS, I know the gimbal works through the assistant software(Mac version), but I cannot control the tilt, don't see battery per lvl, nor satellites.
I suspect it is something in the camera (I'm guessing that daughterboard on the camera that has the socket for the camera cable), but it could just as easily be something else (I'm extremely novice) but I have no idea. It's irritating to take one step forward and two steps back, and then look forward to spending several hours on hold waiting for DJI tech support while trying to work once Monday rolls around.
I'm sure there's more than two of us with this problem.

If anyone knows of a fix I would be extremely grateful, as I would for any info, as I suspect it is something that may need to be sent in for repair. Even knowing if the issue is isolated to the camera would save me on shipping to the mainland.
Aloha, y'all

I called the repair shop yesterday and they suspect that camera white cable is broken or damaged; I have to drive 300 KM and cross the country border to reach the closest repair shop :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers