PV2+ = Biggest piece of junk.... Do Not Buy!!!

Reaction score
UGH!!!!!

I've been flying my PV2+ since the end of July. Upgraded with the most current firmware. I do a preflight check EVERY TIME! I do a compass calibration most every flight. I always make sure I have 6+ satellites before taking off. I fly in open fields, away from people. I've even added a Flytrex Core 2 board and external GPS unit.

Every time I fly, my quad lifts up, I fly it around, take some videos, pictures and then I fly back and hand catch. I do this for each battery. I then pack up, go home and charge up the batteries for the next flights.

I just don't get it......... totally frustrating.

*Sarcasm Off

Ok so what happened, you never said why or what went on that brings you to feeling upset.

" I've even added a Flytrex Core 2 board and external GPS unit. "

I thought it was the latest from Eminem but there was no tragedy after all.
:)

Okay... Take off with four satellites, fire it straight up to five hundred feet and do a CSC... That'll crank the excitement knob up to twelve... :eek: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-slinger

Sarcasm???

It says so at the end of the post!!!

Ya, just having a bit of fun.

I read so many posts about fly aways, crashes, camera problems, battery issues and a host of other problems, I thought I'd change it up with WTF post.

Not making light of these situations... well, maybe a little, but I can surely sympathize with those who've had problems. I've been in the RC hobby on and off for almost 30 years and had my fair share of problems.

Guess I've been on a lucky streak for awhile now..... *knock on wood

I was really ready to drop some knowledge on this post (like I have any). Really glad to see you were just joking haha.

I'm very pleased with mine. Just wish the camera and ground station were better (more like the full blown iPad ground station)

gunslinger said:
Okay... Take off with four satellites, fire it straight up to five hundred feet and do a CSC... That'll crank the excitement knob up to twelve... :eek: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-slinger

LMAO.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

birdheezy said:
I was really ready to drop some knowledge on this post (like I have any). Really glad to see you were just joking haha.

I'm very pleased with mine. Just wish the camera and ground station were better (more like the full blown iPad ground station)

For my first entry into the quad arena, I'm completely happy with the PV2+. I'm not even phased with the myriad of other quads on the market right now.

GS is a cool option but to be completely honest, I hardly use it. If they'd fix the pausing between way points, I'd use it more. It would make the flight path more natural and not the stop, turn and go it is currently.

As for the camera, I've got no complaints. I'm just a hobbyist and happy with videos and pictures it takes.

Now with that all being said, I'm planning to build my own hexcoptor. I currently have the Tarot 680 pro frame http://www.helipal.com/tarot-fy680-pro-hexacopter-frame-set.html

I'm going to build an endurance flyer platform for a good camera that gives me the things I want instead of trying to fit my needs into another RTF quad or hex.

But... never say never :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20