PV2 assistant communication issues

Reaction score
I hooked up my PV2 to my PC, PC indicates that it is connected via USB. Opened DJI assistant and all values are 0. On main page of assistant, it says "SKIP" in the bottom right corner. I skip. Nothing. Go back, reopen assistant and don't skip and program never opens. I am unable to read any settings for the PV2 or controller. What am I doing wrong, is it the right program or is it just a hickup?

Thanks,

Barry

Not sure why it says 'skip' but everyone see's that, you are not alone. Just click the word 'skip' to open the software. Once open look for little colored dots in the corner, they will show if it is communicating with the Phantom.

Okay, found the problem. I loaded the software and driver without the PV2 being connected on turned on. Found a tutorial on the DJI site that walked me through the proper load process. The PV2 has to be connected and turned on before the driver and assistant software is loaded. The "SKIP" goes away after it is loaded properly.
Hope this helps someone else if they run into the same issue.

Barry

hey
I am having the same issue. Even with the copter turned on while starting the assistant, it won't be recognized. What exactly do you mean by loading the driver? Do I have to do that somehow manually? Do you still have the link to that dji-tutorial?

The assistant software will not work correctly unless you also download the driver and install it too. Seems most of DJI's software requires a separate driver so it is a two step install. You'll find the driver on the software page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20