Push-on Lens Cover

RPP

Reaction score
Website
www.parrikar.com
I just got my P4P and realized that the push-on lens cover of the P4 (from Polar Pro) does not fit. Polar Pro does not seem to offer one for the P4P. What do you guys use?

KKD, sorry, it does not fit the P4P !
The one posted by RPP above works with Polar Pro filters. .
That's what I was looking for.

@REL57: Could you please reply back and let us know if the linked cover does in deed fit? Thanks.

It should fit as it is designed for the P4P lens. I will confirm upon receipt (tomorrow or the day after).

I don't understand why DJI can't design a push-on lens cap/gimbal lock instead of the clumsy design they have now. Reminds me of Zeiss - makes fantastic lenses and then ships them with mediocre lens caps.

I just bought this one on amazon,,for the p3. I broke the DJI one trying to get it on,,
7f9453b52f2f179ec341168e0faf2cae.jpg

Reactions: Axised
I just received the P4P lens cap/gimbal lock from Polar Pro. See attached image.

Attachments

• P4P-Lens-Cap.jpg
    P4P-Lens-Cap.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 290
Did you get a Beta version? Seems their promised date for us John Q Public folks to open up online ordering today, March 30th, has turned into "Coming Soon" :(

Yes, I got a mock-up sample (as good as a production item). I have a trip coming soon and wanted one ASAP. They were kind enough to oblige.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik