Purchasing New Drone

Reaction score
My Vision 2+ V3 was recently stolen so I'm in the market for a new quad. I'm leaning towards the Phantom 3 Pro but was curious if there are any new drones that are supposed to hit the market soon? Will DJI be releasing any revisions or new products to the market this fall? Or should I just go ahead and get the Pro? Budget is about $1500.

It's not likely that DJI will release another new Phantom this year. I would expect to see something next Spring/Summer.

There's nothing out there for less than an Inspire that can compare with the P3 Pro or Advanced.
Also consider the Advanced .. it's the same as the Pro except it does video to 2.7K rather than 4K.
The difference isn't enough that most users would worry.

There are also a ton of Phantom 3 Pros in stock by authorized DJI dealers here. And, if you're in the US, you can get it shipped in as little as one business day via Amazon Prime. Amazon also has a no hassle 30-day return policy when you purchase via Amazon Prime.

I think I'm going to stick with the Pro and get it from Amazon. That's where I purchased my previous ones.

Beware of Best buy I have had 3 issues over the last 10 years with them. I swore I would never spend another dollar in there but ever since Circuit City went belly up there the only game in town

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I had a cellphone case that was like 20.00 that I wanted to return and it was 17 days so they said no way no how. Then they pointed to the receipt that say "most other items 14 days". Obviously a cell phone case falls in that category. I asked to borrow their scissors. The young man was nice enough to lend me a pair. I cut my best buy card up in about 20 pieces and led it on the counter

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik