Pura Vida From Costa Rica

Reaction score
Just got my DJI. Looking forward to exploring Costa Rica like never before. Lived here for 10 years and excited to see it from a new view!!!!

Pura Vida!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Well, not that I know (sorry to jump in but I am CR citizen[emoji16]). I did bring both of my drones from Miami on recent personal trips, put the on the regular check luggage, no problem at all.
Should you are stopped and asked, just say it's an "aerial camera" for personal use, that should be enough.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is great news! I think this solidifies my decision to bring the P3. How long ago did you travel?

Been in and out of CR with my P1 and P3, never a problem. Going Thursday with my Solo (I know... treason!) for 10 days.

Carry on?

Both carry on and checked... the P1 has a hard case and it was no problem. With new IATA regs though, they might make you carry on your batteries even if you want to check the bird. The Solo I'm taking this time has a backpack.

Ok cool. Hoping to carry on but may have to choose between the pelican case the P3 pelican case or the DSLR gear bag as my 1 carry on. If it gets checked the batteries definitely stay with me for safety.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik